Patch notes v1.18 for PC/PS4 & Title Update 6 for Xbox One:
- (PC/XB1) Cross-Network Play is available now between Xbox One and Steam platforms.
- Cross-Network Play is enabled by default. Players can disable this feature in the Misc. tab of the Options menu.
- If any player within a party has Cross-Network Play disabled, that party will only find games with players on their own platform.
- (XB1) Players from Steam platform will appear with a Rocket League shield icon on the in-game scoreboard (instead of the Psynet icon like on the other platforms).
- Leaderboards now have a platform-specific filter option that only shows rankings for the network you are playing on.
Rocket League is on Sale for the 1st time ever for Xbox One users!
Read more patch note updates at RocketLeagueGame.com
What’s coming up: June updates
- New Lab Arena: Pillars
- In case you missed it: Qualifier 1 details and Qualifier 2 details.