SQUARE ENIX® is celebrating the one-year anniversary of the release of critically-acclaimed mobile RPG, FINAL FANTASY® BRAVE EXVIUS®, which boasts more than 23 million downloads around the world. Leading up to the first anniversary on June 29, players can now participate in an exciting series of in-game promotions and giveaways, such as:
- Half Energy for Main Story – From June 23 through June 28, the main story content will require half the usual energy, allowing new players to get up to speed with the deep and engaging storyline.
- New Summer-Themed Characters – Beginning June 23, players can summon the summer versions of popular characters, Dark Fina, Fina, and Lid. Players will also receive various Trust Moogles with each summon.
- New “Expeditions System” – Starting today, this new system allows players to dispatch their units on missions to obtain valuable in-game items, trust Moogles, and more.
- Anniversary Countdown Login Bonus, Increased Inventory Capacity, and more!
Additionally, FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS will introduce further campaigns to all players who log in from June 29, including:
- Special Anniversary Bundle Available – Players can enjoy a 50% savings on a special bundle containing 10,000 Lapis, a five-star Trust Moogle and other rewards.
- FINAL FANTASY X Collaboration Event – The highly anticipated Tidus, Wakka, and Rikku from FINAL FANTASY X join the ever-growing cast of FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS starting June 29, and may be obtained through a special collaboration summoning banner.
- Free Character Summon Draw Campaigns – The “Free 10+1 Summon Ticket” campaign provides all players with one free 11-character Summon and the chance to strengthen their party. Additionally, from June 29 through July 26, the daily Rare Summon will be free, in one of the largest giveaways in the game’s history.
- Enhance Your Team with Guaranteed 5 ★ Unit Summons – All players will have the chance to recruit rare and powerful characters like Noctis, Lightning, Gilgamesh and Orlandeau in this special one-time summon.
- King Moogle Raid Event – Players can face off against this adorable, yet powerful opponent for a chance to win exclusive Moogle-themed items.
- Obtain Rare Characters through the “Vision Shard” System – Players can collect vision shards through daily logins and quests, and exchange them for powerful five-star characters such as Kelsus.
A new FINAL FANTASY XII dungeon will also come to FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS in July to coincide with the release of FINAL FANTASY XII THE ZODIAC AGE™, featuring new characters exclusive to the global version of FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS. The collaboration trailer can be seen below: