Starting Nov. 22nd, GTA Online has a new game mode, bonuses and 25 percent off certain items until Nov. 28th.
Rockstar Games does it again this week with releasing a new update to GTA Online. In lieu of Thanksgiving and Black Friday, players can indulge in the new Kill Quota Adversary Mode. In this game mode, up to 16 players across 2-4 teams will get to enjoy four new loadout options with high-powered weapons and each team must reach the specific body count number before continuing onto the next challenge. Teams that reach the final stage will engage in an intense one-punch-kill melee round. In addition, the team that gets to through all six weapon rotations in a match or have the highest kill count by the end wins.
Checkout the four new loadouts below which are available now:
- Loadout 1: RPG > Minigun > Special Carbine > Heavy Revolver > Sawed-Off Shotgun > Machete
- Loadout 2: Railgun > Combat MG > Musket > Heavy Sniper > Pump Shotgun > Knuckle Duster
- Loadout 3: Sweeper Shotgun > Compact Rifle > Mini SMG > Compact Launcher > Double Barreled Shotgun > Pool Cue
- Loadout 4: RPG > Railgun > Heavy Shotgun > Advanced Rifle > AP Pistol > Knife
- Double GTA money and RP in Kill Quota from Nov. 22nd – 28th
- Thanksgiving Day Only: Double GTA money and RP in Every Bullet Counts, Running Back and Inch by Inch
*Note: Up the anty in Kill Quota mode now through November 28th, and score Double GTA monies and RP for playing any of the seven new maps.*
A GTA Online update wouldn’t be an update without a vehicle release. The Bravado Youga Classic is now available for purchase at the in-game website, Southern San Andreas Super Autos.
Black Friday Sale – 25 percent off until Nov. 28th includes:
- Vehicles: Buckingham SuperVolito and SuperVolito Carbon
- Vehicle Customizations: Rims, Turbo, Liveries, Resprays, Engine Mods
- Clothing: Biker Clothing (not including Deadline Outfits) and Tattoos
- Weapons: Compact Rifle, Carbine Rifle, Assault Rifle
Load up your console or PC and make sure you don’t miss out on these perks this week!