This week Twitch rolled out its new iOS mobile app update that now allows users to use their favorite Twitch emotes in iMessage. Now users can spam Twitch emotes in their texts, including the emotes of channels that the user is subscribed to.
How to Install:
- Open Messages.
- Press the arrow to the left of your text in Messages.
- Press the “App Store” button.
- Press the “Four Squares” button in the bottom left corner.
- Press the “+ Store” button.
- Press “Manage”
- Enable “TwitchEmotes”
- Start spamming your favorite Twitch emotes.
The iOS Twitch mobile app is available in the Apple App Store.